Knight, Kavanagh & Page (KKP)
Since April 2006, Knight, Kavanagh & Page (KKP), has managed Clubmark.
Clare MacLeod, National Clubmark Manager and John Bradford, Clubmark Officer, manage the daily operation of administering the scheme and work closely with partners to ensure that it is maintained in a professional and efficient manner.
They are also responsible for the future development of Clubmark, for instance:
- introducing and managing the licensing process for NGBs and CSPs awarding Clubmark.
- managing the external verification process as a vehicle for quality assurance.
- development and delivery of training for assessors.
- performance management - creating bi-annual benchmarking documents.
- marketing and promotion of the programme throughout England.
- developing the range of benefits to which Clubmark accredited clubs are entitled.
KKP manages Clubmark and aims to ensure it remains fully embedded as 'the quality mark' that parents and carers look for when choosing a sports club for their children.
As one of the UK's leading management consultancy practices specialising in sport, leisure, culture, regeneration and green spaces, KKP provides a comprehensive range of services for clients in the public, commercial, voluntary and education sectors.
For more information visit the KKP website - www.kkp.co.uk