- Clubmark accreditation lasts for 3 years (or 4 years for some NGBs)
- To regain Clubmark, a club is re-assessed on all areas of the award
- Clubs are also asked to complete an annual health check to ensure that no major changes have taken place.
- A club should expect at least one visit from its licensing organisation (NGB or CSP) within the accreditation period; to assess any changes and to update development plan content and targets
- Re-accredited clubs are presented with a new certificate to recognise their new period of accreditation.
"When, after three years, that accreditation needed renewing and upgrading, it was a good chance to celebrate the things that had gone well and the progress made and to review our procedures. The questionnaire was easy to understand and, although gathering evidence was quite time-consuming, it is there in the file for future reference...". North Wilts Golf Club