On Thursday 24th September 2009, licensed NGBs and CSPs came together for the 2009 Clubmark Conference. Many thanks to all those that attended and contributed to the event.
The presentations and delegate register can be downloaded from the links below:
- The importance of Clubmark to Sport England
- The impact of Clubmark on Tennis Clubs
- The role of Clubmark in boxing development
- The impact on Clubmark of the ISA: vetting and barring
- The benefits of using Clubmark for whole club development
- Club development and young people's needs
- Recognising and rewarding Clubmark
- Equity implementation
- Clubmark for adults
- Branding and marketing
- Benefits of CASC and Just Giving
- Delegate register
The outcomes of the facilitated discussion group on how CSPs and NGBs can work smarter together will up loaded later ... watch this space!
For those that have expressed an interest, here is the link to the Blockbusters programme!