Why get Clubmark?
Achieving Clubmark status can bring many benefits for your club. We take a closer look at some of them here:
- Accreditation actively encourages clubs to be better organised and work together more effectively
- You'll soon see the difference!
- Clubmark promotes a culture that recognises hard work and dedication
- Achieving accreditation can attract more people to get involved
- The volunteer codes of conduct have helped many clubs understand who does what and helps to recognise their contribution to the Club
- Achieving Clubmark makes you think about how your club caters for all members
- It also helps to generate a real team spirit so that players, officials and volunteers are enthused and engaged
- Clubmark accreditation helps clubs attract new members of all ages
- It helps clubs build a strong future
- Many funding bodies actively look for Clubmark accreditation or require clubs to be working towards it before they consider offering funding
- Clubmark can make a big difference to the success of your funding application
- Some local councils and leisure operators give priority-booking slots to Clubmark accredited clubs
- Some also offer discounted rates for facility hire
- By addressing issues like safeguarding/child protection and equity, people will have increased confidence in your organisation when considering which club to join
- All Clubmark clubs must ensure that coaches have received appropriate training and have the right qualifications which give you confidence that standards will be maintained and performance improved
- Part of the accreditation process is to encourage school club links so that you know that Clubmark accredited clubs will be receptive to taking in young people
- Many schools encourage their young people to look to Clubmark accredited clubs as their first port of call
- There is no doubt Clubmark is highly valued and raises a club’s profile with local councils, NGBs and other sporting and community bodies.
- All accredited clubs are listed on the Clubmark national database to help them to publicise what they do, to attract new members and to grow
- In addition there is information on the website giving ideas on how you can use Clubmark to raise your profile
- Clubmark gives clubs the confidence to promote themselves
- All Clubmark clubs can use the official logo and other brand resources as well as bespoke information to help generate more publicity
- The universal brand, recognising quality clubs across more than 50 sports is a valuable marketing tool
We work with selected partners to enable clubs to benefit from discounts on a wide range of goods and services including sports equipment and group holidays. All accredited clubs can take advantage of these exciting offers.
There is also the opportunity to access a specially created fundraising website and we are always looking for new Clubmark partrners to offer clubs additional benefits
Click the Partner Offers section for more information.